Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Subliminal messages??

So...let's be for real.

Baby Einstein has got to have some sort of subliminal messages embedded behind all the shapes, colors, puppets, and classical music. It just has to. My boy NEVER sits this still and/or is this attentive to anything for this long. He will sit there watching the tv for the longest. He doesn't watch regular tv (ever. He could care less) and will only watch Veggie Tales for a couple of minutes before he is up and into something. It is just unbelievable. And...these pictures were taken several minutes apart, after he'd been watching it for a while before that. Not to mention, I had walked through the room several times AND cleaned up his toys all around him. Now that is what is the craziest...he follows me around like a puppy dog every time I walk through the room in any other situation. Insane. That Baby Einstein is some good stuff! (At least to Jackson....me? I'd prefer the Veggie Tales myself!) :)

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment