Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Monday, February 20, 2012

Napping Baby...

Jackson has been having a tough time sleeping through the night for the past few weeks, but he has not had any problems napping! He gets to sleeping so good, you have to go wake him up after about 2 hours...who knows how long he'd sleep!

My day off last week, I had Jackson napping on the couch beside me for a while. He got to sleeping so good, it didn't even wake him when he rolled over and ROLLED OFF THE COUCH! He better be glad I was sitting right beside him, because I caught his leg and helped him not hit the floor at full speed! He slept just like this for another hour! Then I had to wake him up so I would have someone to play with!


Wish he'd sleep this good though the night for us! I think we were spoiled when he used to sleep so good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment