Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Little Ninja!

My little acrobat! I am so not kidding, this child is unbelievable! I only thought I gave birth to a baby boy, but in fact his has got to be part NINJA!

That child was playing under the kitchen table one second....I leave the room to go to the bathroom...I walk back in mere seconds later, and find him not only in his high chair....but standing up in it!! I had a fit! He was so proud!

I seriously cannot figure out how he possibly just climbed in that chair. I've seen him try and fail multiple times. The only logical explanation is that he used one of the other kitchen chairs to climb on top of the table and then climbed from the table into the chair. Amazing. And terrifying!

What can I say, that boy has mean ninja skills! And I literally cannot turn my head for one second! :)

 

Think he really wants a snack?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment