Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, February 24, 2013

'I no want to!"



My poor guy might just be a little spoiled, because he doesn't have to go to school/daycare but usually 2-3 days a week on a normal week. Last week my big guy had to go 4 days in a row (because I had to work 3 days, and we had to take his daddy to the doctor the other day - strep is no fun! Poor daddy...).

Jackson is never really a morning person unless he gets to wake up on his own (which is not the case on school days), so I'm used to him being a little grumpy. He whines and cries and says things like "No. No. No!" and "Why oh why oh why!" while I fight him to get clothes on him in the mornings.

BUT...by the time we actually make it to school, he's awake and much happier. No matter how grumpy he starts, I always get a big grin when I open the car door to get him out at the daycare.

Thursday was the exception! Thursday was his fourth day in a row, and when I opened the door he gave me the "sad face"! Oh no...mama can't handle the sad face this morning! When I asked him where my smile was he proceeded to say, "I no want to!" I tried to convince him that he was going to have a blast at school, but he just kept saying, "I no want to!"

It was the worst!

Fortunately, "Dora the Explorer" was playing in the cafeteria when I dropped him off and distracted him long enough for me to get out the door.

Friday was a "stay home day" so now everything is good!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment