Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, April 20, 2013

Atlanta Girls Weekend!

Spent a much needed "girls weekend" in Atlanta with two of my favorite ladies!




And we ate good! :)


Spent the afternoon at the Georgia Acquarium and saw The Bodies Exhibit (but no photographing allowed in that one...). And it was cold! We even walked around town in snow flurries!



And....we went to The World of Coca-Cola! We had our picture made with the Coca-Cola polar bear!

I don't think pharmacists get enough credit for all of the amazing things we have accomplished in history! Don't know what I mean? A little research on the beginning of Coke might enlighten you... :)


* * * * * * * * * *

And you might be wondering....where is sweet little Jackson during this "girls weekend"?

Well, he spent some quality time with his Granny and Poppa! And from looks of it, they had a good time too! :)

Sweet boy in my chair from when I was a kid!


Loving snuggling with Poppa!


Got this picture from my mama one morning of my trip....it said, "Jackson loved sleeping in his new bed!" Oh my...my parents are hilarious! :) And anyways, Barkley would not stand for that!! :)


My boy loves some cereal with milk! Good enough to lick the bowl!



* * * * * * * * * *

And....some of you might be wondering where Jason was this weekend too?
Well, he spent the weekend at squirrel camp!

The only picture I got from his "boys weekend at camp" was of his sweet Uncle Charlie making biscuits! Love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment