Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Monday, May 20, 2013

Easter Sunday - 2013

Happy Easter!



Jackson must have been pretty good (while the Easter Bunny was watching) this year! :)



 

Look at all those goodies! Jackson was a little sleepy, but he still couldn't help be excited by his Easter basket!



 

Look at that sweet smile!



 

A little sleepy, but not going to let go of his new cars!
He's say, "It's a green one! It's a blue one!" :)



 

"Reading" his new ABC flashcards! Smart boy!



* * * * * * * * * *



Next was off to Oxford for church with the Moorman family....


 

Sadly, this was the best picture I could get of Jackson in his Easter outfit. He was just not having it!



 

After church, we *attempted* family pictures, but like I said, Jackson was not in the mood to be photographed! These were the best attempts...


 

Family picture!



 

Mimi and PawPaw with their grandkids!



 

Julia's family (well...minus Meg and Alex - we missed y'all!)



 

Marlie and Alivia - beautiful girls! Who are growing up WAY too fast if you ask me!


 

Jason, Julia, and their parents (also known as Mimi and PawPaw)!



 

Sweet picture; sweet girls! :)




* * * * * * * * * *



Next was coloring Easter eggs!

And let's be serious...are those the most awesome Easter eggs you have ever seen?!



 

And since it was raining outside and we couldn't hunt Easter eggs, Jackson and PawPaw played hard inside! Jackson pulled PawPaw around by a leash half the afternoon pretending he was a dog! Now that's one good PawPaw! :)



 

And there was some good eating too!



 

Mmmm! Cake! :)



 

Not interested in sharing! :)



 

Still pulling PawPaw around! :)




 

And...then there was this "incident" with Easter basket grass...



 
Sorry Aunt Ju!!
If I had to guess, Aunt Ju is still finding pink Easter basket grass all over her house!
 
 
 

And after a day full of fun...I had one tired little boy!
 
 
Good times!
 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
And can I just say....what a difference a year can make! Look how much my big boy has grown since last Easter...unbelievable!
 
 
2013 vs. 2012
 
Crazy, right?
 
 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
And I will leave you with the lyrics to the hymn that ran through my head all day long on Easter...
 
He Lives:
 
I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living, whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him, He's always near.


He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
A-long life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.


In all the world around me I see His loving care,
And tho my heart grows weary, I never will despair;
I know that He is leading thro all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing will come at last.

 He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
A-long life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.


Rejoice, Rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King!
The Hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find,
None other is so living, so good and kind.


He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
A-long life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment