Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Friday, November 7, 2014

First Day of 4K!!!

So...this mama was just as nervous as a mama could be about her baby boy starting his first day of 4K! But, Jackson was super excited about going to his new school!
 
 
 
 
 
After we got to school, I am proud to say, there were no tears at all (from either of us)! Well....no tears at the school from this mama, but I can't say there weren't any tears at all! How can you not get emotional about your baby growing up so fast! :')
 
 

Look at that backpack....makes me want to tear up right now just thinking back! :)
 
 
I took off work so Jackson wouldn't have to go to extended care on his first day and I was so anxious waiting in the carline to pick my big guy up!

He said he had a great day and that he LOVED the playground! And considering the amount of dirt that was on him in just a half day at school, I would think he played his hardest too! :)
 
We were so relieved that he loves his new school!
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Side note: It only took one week to get my sweet little guy to get himself sent to the principal's office! I was completely shocked when I got that call at work! It seems he had a very bad day and acted out (A LOT). He not only yelled at teachers, hit another kid, and threw paint all over the place, but THEN he yelled at the principal and kept hitting his fist on the desk as he was in time out. That kid better be glad that I was the only pharmacist on duty that day, or he would not have liked it when I got to that school. Lets just say, he learned his lesson after not getting to play on the playground and getting in BIG trouble with his mama and daddy! After apologizing to his teachers Mrs. Brooke and Mrs. Pat AND the principal, he has been the sweet angel he always has been. And he better be glad too, because he wasn't going to like the path he started down! :) I still can't believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment