Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Thursday, March 3, 2016

Work day!

03/23/2015

The barn is coming right along! We are working on finishing touches and are getting ready to get moved in!

We just finished up our big ole closet! :)




The boys and I spent my day off trying to go through boxes of stuff and figure out what needs to be stored/unpacked/donated....


Jackson was a big helper! He helped me drive the car and....



....helped me play with a LOT of his old baby toys that have been packed up for years now! Ha! He might be a little big for that highchair now!




Stone was a big helper too! He hung out and snoozed a lot and grinned in his sleep!




But we had to take breaks every hour or so for "refreshments"!




Going through all his loot!





My helper pooped out on me! He said he "had to take a rest"! :)





I have a sneaky suspicion THIS is what my house will always look like once we get moved in!




And you just never know how you are going to find Jackson! He's a mess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment