Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stone's First Day at Daycare

4/6/2015

It's hard to believe we've already had 6 weeks with this precious baby, but it's true! Today is mommy's first day back to work and Stone's first day at daycare. Say some prayers for us (mainly me!). And yall come see me at Kroger - just not all at the same time! Haha!



Stone was a big boy on his first day at his new school and the sweet ladies at the First United Methodist Childcare Center helped me not cry at drop off too! Man, I missed that baby!


I left my sweet boy in the arms of Ms. Janice and she promised to love on him all day long! :)


But....considering it was literally the busiest day EVER at Kroger Pharmacy, needless to say I had enough work to keep me busy!

But, I was very happy to get to snuggle with my boys when my workday was done!






No comments:

Post a Comment