Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Monday, December 26, 2011

"Insufficient Storage Quota"

Just when I thought I worked out all of my mobile posting problems...a new one has developed! It seems as if I have documented my sweet Jackson's everyday life to the maximum (free) capacity of my google account. Turns out when I post pictures to the blog (which is part of my google account - email, picasa web albums, and blog) it stores those pictures to my account and I only have a limited amount of storage space...one gig to be exact! Well I reached my one gig limit (that's a lot of pictures!) with my last post. Now I will have to pay a whopping 5$/year for an additional 20 gig of storage space. Seems pretty reasonable to me considering how much I love this blog (and hope that y'all do too)!

With that said...it took me several days and many frustrated hours to figure out why my iPhone app refused to post my adorable pictures of my sweet baby boy...sooo I'm a little behind. According to the blog's support website it may take a few days before my account is updated with my new storage limits. Get ready for a flurry of posts when that day comes! :)

Sorry and I'll get to posting again ASAP! Thought you'd like to know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment