Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up to no good!

In one morning....all while I attempted to get dressed for the day!
I have my hands full for sure!
No wonder my house is always messy and I feel like I've run a marathon at the end of the day! :)

(Love every second of it though!)

And...no. I was not finished with my hairbrush yet. Caught him running it under the water (that he turned on) in the bathtub while I was blow drying my hair. Once he saw he was caught, he threw the hairbrush into the bathtub (now half filled with water) and ran!


This happened to my bedroom just moments after the "hairbrush incident"....why must he pull all of the clothes our of by dresser drawers?? Why is it so much fun? I wish I could say this was the first time he has done this, but it is not. To be honest...this was not the first time he had done this that day! Oh my...


Backwards Superman cape?
He thought it was so funny to wear my shirt around his neck all day. He would put it on...take of running...and just laugh! He's so funny! )

Boy oh boy oh boy! :) What did I do before I had him?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment