Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bloody Nose #2!

Poor guy. He was just a playing and having a good time this weekend then...SPLAT! He tripped and fell (face first) onto the kitchen tile (again)! We both cried for a while and were covered in blood after this one. Poor guy had a bloody nose and a busted lip too. It hurts my heart to see my boy hurt! He hurt himself good this time too. I try to tell him to slow down and he wouldn't get hurt so often but my boy is always on go!!! After a little loving from mom, some ibuprofen, and biting on a cold rag, he was back to playing and laughing and carrying on like nothing happened. Can't say the same for mom though! I am going to need medication...I don't know of my nerves can handle many more of those kinds of accidents!! :). He sure is one tough kid!! Jason and I decided that if we were him (after the now two bloody noses and numerous tumbles on the kitchen tile) that we would never step foot in that kitchen again. He does not share the same thoughts! He was running again within no time! Tough as nails I tell you! Tough as nails!!



No comments:

Post a Comment