Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

So...I was talking with my mama on the phone on Tuesday and Jackson went missing. He sees "mama on the phone" time as his opportunity to get into things he knows he's not supposed to be doing. After I realized the house was way too quiet...I went looking for him. You can ask my mama, I started yelling and screaming "I have to call you back!" and didn't even take the time to explain why!

I walked into his bedroom and my boy had pulled the tub of Boudreaux's Butt Paste diaper rash ointment off his dresser and...well see for yourself what he did with it!!!!!

He started wiping it on his shirt when he saw me coming because he KNEW he was in trouble! He had it (literally) from head to toe. He ate a little bit, smeared a lot on his shirt, and even got some on his toes (and my carpet)!

Needless to say I was livid! Not to mention, he broke the top off my jar or diaper ointment!

*Sigh*

This situation required a lot of cleaning and a while in time-out!!

Oh boy....


No comments:

Post a Comment