Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Not a morning person...

...unless he wakes himself up.

But on work days, Mama gets the (not so fun) task of waking the sleeping angel to get ready for school. First I have to pick his 30+ pound self out of his baby bed, which let me tell you in a chore! He's so big and it requires leaning all the way into the bed and trying to get a good grip on a fussy boy then picking him up. I think every time I pick him up out of that bed that I am not using proper technique to lift heavy loads (Kroger has trained me on proper lifting...."lift with your knees; not your back!). Then he grunts and cries and kicks and flops and fusses until I finally wrestle a new diaper and some clothes on him for the day! It's proof how strong I really am because let me tell you...that big boy puts up a fight! He is STRONG! :)

He usually gets in a better mood by the time was make it into his carseat (morning hugs help a lot!), but this day he was especially sleepy/grumpy and did not want me to talk to him in the car! Everything I said he responded with "NO!". Didn't matter what it was, his response was that he didn't want to hear it!

The pictures are from when I said, "I sure do love you!" and he said, "NO!"!! :) Oh buddy...I feel your pain! :)

That boy. I can't honestly blame him. I act about the same when I have to wake up for work too (glad no one blogs about me in the mornings) At least he gets to play all day, take a 2 hour nap, and gets a lunch break!! Wish I could go to daycare... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment