Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, August 29, 2015

Getting packed up and ready to MOVE!

9/18/2014
 
Moving is not fun. But it is even less fun when you are pregnant - because you can't really lift anything heavy. And, well....moving is kinda all about lifting things that are heavy! And I do not enjoy waiting for someone to come help me! :)
 
 
 
So this made packing even harder! I ran myself to death and bent over WAY too much bc I had to pack boxes on the floor because I wasn't allowed to pick them up once they were packed!
 
BUT, I did have a super cute helper who LOVED bubble wrap and boxes!
He was in playtime heaven!


 
 
 
Packing popsicle break! Get back to work guys! I need someone to help me move some boxes...
 
 
 
 
And we have lived in this house for all of Jackson's 4 years of life and he has never written on the walls (bc I never willingly gave him access to writing utensils), but during the move he found his medium and decided to leave a special gift for the new owners! Anyone know if we've already packed the Magic Erasers?!?! :(
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment