Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Steps!!!

BIG DAY today! Jackson took his FIRST STEPS!! Oh my....

I knew it was going to happen any day now, but I still can't believe it....Jackson took his first real steps yesterday! I got home from work and called him to come to me...and he did! It was completely awesome!!! He took two steps, then just stood there unassisted for what seemed like forever, then took one more step to me. Jason and I were so excited! I seriously could not believe my eyes!

Then....this afternoon, I left work early to pick Jackson up from daycare. When I got there, he was standing beside a bouncy chair, I walked over and said, "Hey there buddy" and he grinned and took two steps to me (arms reaching)! I have to say, that is one of the coolest things to date!

He walked a couple of more times tonight (with a little bit of prompting), but he was a little camera shy. I tried and tried and tried to get a picture of him walking...but no such luck. I will attempt again another day. :(  Here is the closest thing to a walking picture I got tonight...


And...in true form, as soon as I started downloading pictures, Jackson just walked off the ottoman on his own. Just walked off into to room all by himself! There was NO way he was going to do that and let me take his picture. I mean as soon as I put the camera up, he takes off! Boys....

Here are a couple of other cute pictures I did take of him though... :)

Jackson is doing so good with his "sippy cup" too! It started off slow, but he is getting the hang of it now! He just turns that cup up like a big boy now! :)
Here's a picture of Jackson drinking from his "Jack" cup.

BIG DAY today! Whew....my boy is growing up so fast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment