Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hungry Hungry Hippos!!

Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Three square meals a day...

I am sure it is not surprise that my boy LOVES to eat! I told Jason today that I am going to have to force myself not to take pictures of Jackson at every single meal for the rest of his life! He is just so funny, is growing up so fast, and gets so messy!

Last night, we gave Jackson his first corn on the cobb. He loved it! He chewed on that thing for the longest.... And no, he didn't eat all that himself! :)


(The baby food on that spoon does NOT look as good as the corn for sure!
Yuck. Jackson doesn't seem to mind though)







I love it! He also had his first drink of whole milk too! He made the silliest face every sip he took. He hasn't quite figured it out just yet.

* * * * * * * * * *

Breakfast: the most important meal of the day!

This morning, Jackson had scrambled eggs! He seemed to like them...he started off good, but then (as you can see)....it got really messy!




My messy baby....




* * * * * * * * * *

Lunch, anyone?

On today's menu, MAC and CHEESE! :)  He's getting really good at feeding himself, but he seriously needs a full bath three times a day! :) Very cheesy! :)




The bowl and spoon are Jackson's daddy's way of being funny! :)

I'm going to TRY to not post pictures from every meal, but it's gonna be tough!
He's so stinkin', messy, and cute! I just can't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment