Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, June 8, 2013

iPhone Baby!

It's so funny how times have changed...even during my lifetime. I remember the first cell phones, computers, laptops, and Internet access. And I am not THAT old...yet! And as I sit here posting on my laptop, using my mobile hot spot from my iPhone, I think what a different world my baby is going to grow up in! Technology is everywhere and a wealth of information is at your fingertips (and in your pocket). Hello?...who else remembers having to actually go to the library and use the card catalog to find information?! Now we can "google" anything on a whim, just to prove your husband wrong! :)

Technology is still hard for many people to function with, but not my baby boy! He can operate an iPhone better than his PawPaw at times! (Sorry PawPaw...but you know it's true!!) :)

Jackson can go get my phone, turn it on, unlock the screen, swipe around until he finds the "Kid Games" folder, open the folder and start his game of choice (most often Super Why! these days), and play to his heart's content...without ANY assistance at all!

Amazing.

Smart boy!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment