Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, June 9, 2013

Strike Zone!

We went bowling with the Olive Branch Kroger Pharmacy crew last weekend, and my boy had himself a "ball"! (Sorry...it's my daddy coming out in me I guess; I couldn't help myself!) :)




Jackson and Emily did some serious running! And we had to chase them a little too! I was for sure we would get kicked out of the bowling alley before we even got the chance to bowl! :)




Sweet kisses! :)



Chillin'! :)




Emily was an excellent bowler!



But Jackson preferred to arcade room! :)




"Driving"!



Most of the crew from the pharmacy!
Well, at least the late night crew...the little ones had to turn in early! :)
Good times! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment