Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, January 11, 2014

Santa's Winter Wonderland - 2013

We went to Bass Pro in Memphis to visit with Santa and check out all the cool stuff in their Winter Wonderland. Jackson had a blast playing with all the toys and looking at the reindeer, but he was NOT feeling the visit with Santa. He would agree to go take his picture, and then change his mind about halfway down the isle to see Santa. Then he would cry and pitch a fit! I know what you are thinking, but NO, he was not scared of Santa. He just didn't want to do it - he wanted to play!
 
 
Winter Wonderland Fun!!
 
 
Well...I finally had enough of Jackson acting up, so I told him we were going to take a picture with Santa before we left. He laid out in the floor and literally kicked and screamed! It was bad. Really bad! He head butted me while I was trying to pick him up and made me bite my tongue (so now not only am I wrestling my toddler in front of Santa, but now I'm bleeding too!). Finally...Santa spoke up and said, "That's enough Jackson. Come over here and we are going to take a picture for your mama!". You should have seen the look on Jackson's face! He was stunned.
 
So....he got up. Walked over to Santa. And took his picture! So what if he didn't smile! I was just happy that it actually happened!
 

The final result! Jackson looks pretty cute, but Santa looks darn right irritated! We were just hoping that Santa is forgiving and doesn't hold this one day against him! Stay tuned to see if Jackson gets any presents from Santa this year! :)
 
 
 
After seeing Santa, we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat at Steak n Shake!
 

And Jackson and I shared a "yummy mi'kshake"!
Look at Jackson's face! Hahaha!
He looks like he is watching me to make sure I don't drink too much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment