Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Friday, January 3, 2014

Thanksgiving - 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 was full of family, food, and lots of traveling! :)


* * * * * * * * * *



We started on Thanksgiving day at Grandma Turner's house...


Yummy!



Two of my favorite turkeys!! :)



* * * * * * * * * *

Then we headed off on our Alabama adventure....

This is what a 5 hour road trip looks like with a 3 year old! This is real life... :)


* * * * * * * * * *


Then we had supper at my grandmother Stone's house.

Poppa and my uncle Dennis ganged up on Jackson! Just wait you two...one day he's gonna be bigger than y'all!! :)



Paisley and Alexa! The twins are getting big!



Love all the babies! All we were missing was Jonah - but he will be visiting at Christmas!



Family picture attempt! Jackson wasn't feeling it. :)



* * * * * * * * * *


Day after Thanksgiving we did a little Black Friday shopping (online of course) and we helped my grandmother put her Christmas tree. Jackson loved it! This was the first year he was really getting into Christmas! So much fun!


He said "It's beautiful!"



Jackson ornaments on my grandmother's tree. The first is always the favorite!! :)



And these are my two favorite ornaments on my grandmother's tree! A old wooden Santa and my Granddaddy's "End of an Era" ornament from Bell South in 1983. Good memories!!




Hugs!


* * * * * * * * * *


Saturday we went to visit my mama's side of the family at my aunt Patsy's house!


Got some good snuggling with my man Riah! :)




My Little "Stinker"!




Cousins!! Liam, Ariel, Riah, and Jackson!



Cousin hugs. Isn't that sweet! :)




* * * * * * * * * *



Then we headed back home. Thankfully he slept most of the way...because this is how we ended the trip! How does that happen anyway?? :)





* * * * * * * * * *



And I'll leave you with the turkey Jackson made for Thanksgiving! Look at that footprint. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment