Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring. Stay-home day. Dirt!

One day last week, the weather was beautiful (even I wasn't cold), so we spent most of the day playing outside in the dirt! Earlier that morning, Jackson dug through all of his toys in the house and I finally said, "What are you looking for, buddy?" He looked at me with his hands in the air and said, "I can't find it. I can't find it anywhere! I can't find any DIRT!" Hahahaha! Well....I was glad he couldn't find any INSIDE (although he probably could if he looked hard enough! Haha!), so we headed outside in search of some dirt.
 
He dug and drove tractors and made roads for HOURS! He needed to put his toes in the dirt too! No shoes outside today! He had a blast...well, we both did! :)
 
We love spring. And we love stay-home days!! And Jackson loves the dirt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment