Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Sunday, April 27, 2014

Where are your socks!?!?

 
For some reason, my child NEEDS to take his socks and shoes off almost every time we get in the car to go anywhere. Almost every single time. We can be in the car for less than a minute, and the socks and shoes come off. Seriously, if we have multiple errands to run, then I put his shoes on a dozen times a day. It is exhausting and very frustrating to me, but I think Jackson thinks it is a game. He just smile and giggles every time. *Sigh*
 
One afternoon a few weeks ago, Jackson took his socks and shoes off like normal, but then decided to THROW HIS SOCKS OUT THE WINDOW AT SONIC! I was hollering the whole time, and he looked directly at me when he did it! He just giggled and thought it was hilarious. I however did not find it as funny when I had to get out of the car to go retrieve them! That kid!
 
Sadly, he has attempted that "trick" more than once, but I caught his arm just in time last attempt!
 
I just don't know what to do with him!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment