Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Loving on my first baby!

2/17/2015
 
 
So....it has been a crazy cold, freezing, icy, snowy winter! And today was no different. The roads were iced over, schools were closed, and the roads were treterous!
 
I spent the morning at home loving on my first baby, because we had to make the (somewhat scary) drive to Memphis this afternoon to visit the doctor to check on baby brother.
 
The weather had been crazy, my doctor was stuck in the ice in Arkansas since the weekend, my blood pressure was up, and I was stressed and miserable!
 
What if I went into labor in the middle of the night with the roads iced over!?
Now, THAT was a scary thought.
 
 
Thankfully my doctor made it back to work today just for my appointment - he cancelled everyone else that morning and pushed mine back until 4:30pm to make sure he had time to make it in the ice!
 
And we made it to Memphis without incident, except Jackson crying hysterically when we dropped him off with Granny. I think he could sense something might be happening and he didn't want to let his mama and daddy out of his sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment