Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ouch!

There's not a whole lot worse in this world to know you're baby is hurting and not being able to "fix it"! Jackson had his first big tumble on the concrete a few days ago and had some pretty big bumps and scratches to prove it. It seems my daredevil of a child climbed up into his jogging stroller in the garage by himself and had a little trouble getting turned around to sit down and fell head first onto the concrete. Jason was there when it happened (I was still at work...not a call you like to get!) and said he saw it all happen in what seemed like slow motion!

He bumped his noggin on the concrete but also tried to stop himself with the one hand he could get down and tore his thumb all the pieces. He was more worried about his thumb that he was his head.

Jason called me at work and told me about the "incident" and all I could here in the background was my hurt baby boy crying out "Maammmmaaa, Maaammaaaaa!" It was so sad! Needless to say, I told my partner bye and jumped in the car!


My "Knot-Head"!


Poor guy...


Is that the saddest thing you have ever seen? That was the only way he would let us out ice on his head! And his thumb was very sore; he kept it stuck in the air for the rest of the night!


Concrete print :(


Jackson's daddy did such a good job bandaging this wounds until I got home with the fingertip bandaids!


But...that's one tough boy! He was fine by the next morning! I think it hurt mine and Jason's feelings more than it hurt him! He gave us a scare for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment