Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, October 5, 2013

Challenging Day!

My off day last week, Jackson was...well, lets just say...challenging! He didn't listen to a word I said and he was in to everything!! Usually, if I have errands to run (ever since he was an infant), I just pack him up and take him with me...well, as long as there is a shopping cart involved. This day he was just so ornery that I refused to leave the house with him. Problem was he needed some supplies for school the next day, so after his daddy got home from work, I went to town without them. Not long after I left, Jackson's daddy sends me these pictures!!

I've been there daddy! I have - but you can't tie him up!  :)

But for real - it was Jackson's idea of fun until it happened, then of course it wasn't as fun as he thought it would be! :) Jackson claims that is HIS rope and he plays with it every chance he can get. He wants to ties things up to the rope and drag you around with it and play tug-of-war!






And a little while later, I get this one!

I asked his daddy was this accident related to the previous incident he sent me pictures of, but he swears they are unrelated.

I left the house for one hour. One hour. Jason ties my boy up and there is bloodshed! I just don't know what I am going to do with both of them!! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment