Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Friday, October 4, 2013

What color is that?


So I know I've said it before, but my boy is so smart! We were getting dressed the other morning, and while we were talking, I asked Jackson the question that I ask him all day long..."What color is that?" I ask him all the time because we are working on learning more colors and reinforcing the colors he already knows.

Well....this morning I asked "What color is your shirt?" and he said "Blue!" That's right!!
Then I asked "What color are your shorts?" expecting the answer to be "brown" - his response? "Khaki!" That's right people....he said KHAKI!!! How does he even know that?

Genius is tell you. It is the only explanation....well other that the incredible genetics he was passed down from his parents and grandparents of course! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment