Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sleeping with a toddler!

With my new store, I sometimes don't make it home before bedtime (not often though - Jackson like to wait up on his mommy!). This specific night I came in late - about 10:30pm - rough day at work - and the boys were already in bed. I just can't come home after 12+ hours of work and just go straight to bed, so after about an hour of decompressing, I go into my bedroom to find my boys....like this!



Sadly, this is the same position we usually sleep in even when mommy is in the bed too! He likes to sneak in the bed with us during the night and this is how it almost always ends up before morning. :)

Rough nights sleep for mommy and daddy - while Jackson sleeps like a rock!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment