Meet Jackson and Stone:

Our boys are the light of our lives, and we can't imagine life without them! They are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them unconditionally and we are just as blessed to be given the privilege to be their parents!

This blog is a chronicle of our boys lives. All the milestones, all the fun times, all the silly things they do, and all of their messes!

This blog is to keep everyone up to date and to document all of those memories of our lives together that we never want to forget!



Saturday, October 5, 2013

Reasons to never take a toddler shopping...


And here is reason number 4,792 why you should NEVER take a toddler shopping with you. Even if it is for him. Just don't do it. I know, I know - you might think "It'll be okay and I NEED to bring him with  me to make sure what size he wears", but don't do it. Just guess at the size and return it to the store another day if it is wrong! Learned this lesson the hard way!

He was so entertained by the displays in the store! I, however, not so entertained! I stopped him from crawling under a display one time and held him still while I threatened him with everything I could think of and what did he do? He hollered out "You're hurting me mommy!!" for the entire store to hear! Oh boy!

Thankfully we both made it out of this shopping trip alive!
Never again!
Someone remind me of this day if I ever attempt it again, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment